Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Thought

I'm so far away, but the Internet always makes me feel so close to home--sometimes that's a good thing, sometimes it's really bad. I read this blog that I shouldn't really be reading because it just makes me feel I want to take a shower. (Think violated girl in a Pinoy film scrubbing herself while sobbing, "Ang dumi ko... ang dumi-dumi...") I feel for the blog author, really I do; and I swear I hardly know the people involved, but let me just say that, Hey, come on now, who Mr. Yap chooses to fornicate with and where he chooses to do it is absolutely none of our business.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what blog youre refering to. I had to remove it from my laptop history. It's just too angry and negative. It's bad all around.

A said...

I don't mind the blog so much as the comments section -- it's an e-mob, grabe. A pitch-perfect example of what's not right with our country. Hayayay.

Anonymous said...

There are so many angry people out there!

Arashi-KIshu said...

I know what you're talking about. I had to stop reading it too because reading the blog drained my time and my spirits. There's so much negativity in the world, tama na.

JEROME GOMEZ said...

I used to feel that way after writing two pages of Prattle at the Sunday Times. Parang kailangan mong uminom after at maligo dahil parang ang dumi dumi ko. Although of course after being in that office for too long hanggang madaling araw tas lalabas ka ng EDSA, a shower is indeed in order.