Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sigh...

Maybe because it's the first day of spring, but I really can't get any work done. Instead I'm sipping a glass of California zinfandel (Ssshhhhhh.... Don't tell my vine-growing neighbors!), looking at all the new pictures sent by a best friend in the cusp of a romance, wishing Pierre and I were back on that island in the middle of nowhere, not thinking of grownup responsibilities, instead playing footsie on the beach and watching sunsets, falling in love all over again. What can I say, today I'm 34 going on 16.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Apol....we are 34 and sigh too! It's nice to stay young, have fun, not thinking of anything heavy ! But that's life it doesn't stop turning! Minsan masaya, minsan malungkot so I guess we just need to enjoy what comes on our way ;) ! WHen do you visit me ?

tintin said...

I wish I wish too...haay..if wishes were fishes I'd never go hungry again.

mcsister said...

awwwwww.....

Makis said...

Oi Apol, you can still do that when you plan to have a baby na :D Then that'll be another honeymoon, diba?!

Anonymous said...

There's really nothing quite like the first flush of romance, when all your thoughts are about each other, every touch makes you feel so kilig, and just looking at him makes you feel gigil. Nakaka-miss talaga! But isn't it so much better when, many years later, you look at him and suddenly catch yourself getting kilig and gigil all over again? :-)

Anonymous said...

Misis, may pinadala ako para sa iyo--at kay mister! Dishwasher-safe siya. ;-)