Monday, May 21, 2007

Baby Turns Two

I know blogs featuring cat pictures are awfully sappy, but what can I do. I love our Dolly. She's two years old this month. In cat years, that means she's a full-grown dalaga. She's sterilized though, so no going out with the many young garçons purring in the area. This photo makes it obvious; her birthday wish is that she needs a new basket. (And, yes, in case you're wondering, that white puffy thing peeking out next to her belly is her favorite stuffed toy.)

6 comments:

A said...

Ack, this is me with a guilty look on my face, remembering all my posts with dog pictures in them.

The Disparate Housewife said...

It's okay guys, I posted a photo of Rigner, our lamb, who I talk to and take care of. He's a TOY.

Apol, check my blog, you've been tagged.

Makis said...

Wow, Dolly is already 22 in human years. Ours will turn 5 next month a he'll be 36 in human years. Hay naku, mga anak natin talaga, Apol :D

Anonymous said...

So cute! But I can't help but feel senti seeing this picture, thinking about Sally.

Baka Vidar and Dolly could hook up sometime. Yes, I'm matchmaking! Only she's sterilized...

Kala

mcsister said...

Your Dolly is my Faith... I can't stop blogging her photos! But she's so adorable :)

Apol said...

ABI, at may dialogue ka pa...

IANNE, JUST six weird things? I can go on forever with that list!

MAKIS, aba eh, mas matanda pa pala sa atin yang si Vidar.

KALA, don't remind me of Sally! I will cry!

MAYA, that's true. Although I don't think Faithy will appreciate being compared to a kitty :)